Studio located in Bear, DE 19701. Serving a discerning clientele in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and worldwide.
Including the Greater Metro areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
CALL 1-302-365-5211 now to schedule your boudoir photo shoot or complimentary consultation.
Intelligent Photoshop action set for quick editing and beautiful results on your boudoir, glamour, fashion, and beauty portraits. Make corrections, enhancements, and artistic edits. Time is money. Get a high end look while spending only a few minutes on each image. This action set for portrait photographers and photo retouchers works with Adobe Photoshop, and is designed to help you:
CORRECT skin texture and tone
POLISH your finished images
ELEVATE your work with artistic finishing touches
The set includes:
1) A paint-on spray tan action for evening out farmers' tans and other unsightly tan lines... or just for warming and "tanning" skin, if desired.
2) Global color corrections, plus patin-on color-correction brush actions to fix extreme differences in client skin tones. This is so great for more mature skin with sun damage and redness in certain areas, sunburn/severe farmers' tans, or for "fake-bake" disasters!
3) A global "even skin tones" action for giving an all-over evenness to your clients' skin
4) Add highlights to eyes (with and without iris-color enhancements!)
5) A "powder puff" action for reducing shiny skin and spot-softening of skin.
6) A subtle teeth-whitening action for realistically brighter smiles.
7) A non-destructive curves-based dodge and burn action for using highlights and shadows to make your images more dynamic.
8) Simple but smart global and spot-sharpening actions.
9) A realistic "film grain" action - great as a finishing touch to reintroduce and blend skin textures, as well as lend the look of film to your images.
10) Workflow actions to speed up repetitive keystroke or menu-item tasks such as creating a new merged layer, and content aware fill.
11) Distinctive black/white/sepia conversions. No more muddy, boring black and whites or dated and dull sepias.
12) Artistic effects such as vignettes, color pops, haze, and bleachfx.
BONUS: A "Retouch Workflow" pdf that takes you step-by-step through exactly how I use these actions and complete post-processing on over 90% of my client images. This alone is a $29 value, but it's free with your purchase of the Beautiful Boudoir Action set!
There are 42 powerful actions in all, waiting for you in this boudoir and glamour-friendly set!
Take your photography to the next level NOW by upgrading your post-processing!